Weave hair extensions are now widely used because of their lifespan and easy installation. With these extensions, you can do it yourself or go to a hair salon for help. However, choosing the right length for your desired hairstyle is not an easy thing. Different hair lengths will bring you different hairstyles. Now, you don’t have to worry about this problem with the help of weave hair length chart. Let’s find out the benefits of using weave inches chart.
What Is Hair Weave Length Chart?
This length chart is designed in order to avoid any further mistakes when choosing your weaves. When looking at the chart, you can see different length sizes and textures corresponding with each hair length. From that, you will able to imagine how your hair looks like with these lengths. Nowadays, most of hair extension suppliers provide hair extensions with the length ranging from 6 to 32 inches. However, if you purchase hair extensions of Beequeenhair, they can make longer sizes based on your requirements.
Tips On Choosing The Correct Length
The length of our hair depends on the hair texture we choose. Straight hair always falls longer because it lies flat when it’s measured. In contrast, we measure the length of curly hair when it is in a straight form since it has more volume at the same weight. Wavy hair texture has the length lying between straight and curly hair.
Detailed Information About Weave Inches Chart
In weave inches chart, we divide hair lengths into 3 levels: short, medium and long hair.
The longer your hair is, the more you can style it. The hair length also brings out the feeling of femininity to women. With long hair extensions, whether you wear jeans, a T-shirt or a dress, you can look sexy and fancy.
Short hair is ideal for girls who cannot bear the high temperature of the summer. It can save you a lot of time for shampooing, drying and styling. Even, you don’t need to make a lot of effort to take care of them. With this hair length, you will look stronger and more energetic.
Short-Length Weave Hair Extensions
- 6 inch weave hair: This length is perfect if you want to achieve impressive short hairstyles.
- 8 inch hair: With 8 inch hair, your hair will look longer and thicker.
- 10 inch hair weave: It is approximately 25 centimeters in length so it is suitable for short or bob hairstyles.
- 12 inch hair: When looking at the weave inches chart, you can see that 12 inch hair is the length that reaches the chin or longer depending on different textures. 12 inch weave hair will be transformed into shoulder-length hair.
In a word, weave hair extensions from 6 inch to 12 inch hair are considered to be short hair extensions which can give you very short to shoulder-length hairstyles with dreaming thickness and volume.
Medium-Length Weave Hair
According to weave inches chart, the hair extensions from 14 inch to 22 inch hair can give you the hairdos with the length changing from shoulder to the middle of your back.
- 14 inch hair: This is an ideal length for girls dreaming of medium hairstyles.
- 16 inch hair: If you want longer hair, consider 16 inch hair. The hair past the collar bone, so it can give you more options for an elegant look.
- 18 and 20 inch hair: If you want hair to reach the middle of your back, these lengths are for you.
- 22 inch hair: This hair is about 55 centimeters. The hair with this length can reach your rib, so it can be a wonderful choice for girls with soft character and feminine look.
Long Weave Hair
Have you ever dreamed of long and thick hair? There is no denying the fact that long hair weave can bring interesting experiences to you. However, not everyone has enough patience to wait until your hair reaches the length they desire for. Now, everything will be a piece of cake with hair extensions ranging from 24 to 32 inch hair.
We have shown you some useful information about weave inches chart. Contact Beequeenhair.com if you want to change your look without changing your current hair. Beequeenhair supplies hair extensions made from 100% Remy human hair so that you don’t need to worry about the quality.
Thanks for reading!