- Gather a section of hair from the two sides of your head in accordance with your sanctuaries and put the segments into a little horse in the back. At that point, mesh the horse down to the closures.
- Tug at sections of the braid to loosen it to influence it to look more voluminous. The exaggerated edges also help create that flower-petal finish.
- Spin the braid around into a bun and pin it securely against your head.
Easiest Curls Ever
- Secure your hair in a high pony utilizing a texture secured versatile, as Scunci. No Damage Effortless Beauty Elastics, and split the tail down the middle.
- Wrap the first half over and around a 1-inch twisting wand for 10 seconds or less, contingent upon how effectively your hair twists. Repeat with the second half.
- Let down your ponytail and separate the curls with your fingers.
- French braid a section of hair on one side of your head from the hairline all the way down to the ends and secure it with a small hair tie.
- Gather all your hair, including the braid, into a ponytail, secure it with a clear hair tie, like Goody Classics Clear Elastics, and wrap a sliver of hair around the elastic to conceal it. Pin the hair in place.
- lace an elastic headband securely around the top of your head.
- Take a small section of hair by your ear, pull it back, and loosely weave it through the elastic in the back.
- Take a small section of hair by your other ear, pull it back, and loosely weave it through the elastic, blending it with the first section.
Easy Intricate Braid
- Separate your hair into two sections and braid one side down to the ends.
- Braid the other side down to the ends.
- Watchfully stick the interlaces together with bobby pins to make one multifaceted looking twist and secure with a flexible toward the end. Wrap the flexible with a bit of hair to shroud it