Your day would definitely be tough if you have to struggle with messy and unhealthy hair, as it may show your own mental and physical problems. One good tip to brighten your day is to make your hair as glossy as a stream. If you wish to own such sunshiny and healthy hair without using salon services frequently, make sure to take very good care of it at home. Here are some simple tricks which shall not take you much time to get shiny hair for an appealing look.
Try an avocado mask
Natural fats contained in avocado could help your hair look luminous. For easy absorption, you would better pick a ripe avocado. This avocado mask should be used for moisturizing your hair when you find it dry and messy.
- Crush an avocado with a blender or a spoon until you feel a smoothness
- Make your hair totally wet
- Spread the avocado mashed all along your hair, from roots to tips.
- Keep the smoothie stay still no less than 15 minutes.
- Wash and rinse your hair using cold water.
Now you could feel a remarkable smoothness and coolness in your hair with just a touch.
Rinse your hair with an apple cider vinegar
Firstly, you can dilute apple cider vinegar with some water and pour the mixture on your scalp after shampooing. Leave it for two to ten minutes, then rinse with cold water. It helps flatten your hair’s cuticle, giving charming brightness to your hair. It also strips the accumulation of impurities on the scalp yet does not make your hair dry. Besides, this mixture’s antibacterial function is extremely ideal for dandruff and fungus prevention.
For girls with curly hair, apple cider vinegar is good for maintaining their hair’s natural look and reducing frizz while making a desirable gloss.
You may wonder how a small egg could ever do to your hair. The yolk has a strong power to provide moisture to your hair, giving it a healthy and natural look. The egg white is, in the other hand, useful for removing the buildup of dirt on the scalp. Protein in an egg could also nourish and strengthen your hair, which you can feel after the first try. Follow the simple steps below to easily get shiny hair:
- Beat an egg in a bowl until you see a perfect fusion of the yolk and the white
- Wet your hair evenly
- Spread the mixture all over the head, then comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb from roots to tips.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Gently wash your hair then rinse it using cold water for the best result.
Aloe vera is rich in proteolytic enzymes that help heal damaged cells in your scalp and boost hair growth. It also moisturizes your hair all day long, ensuring a sunshiny look and minimizing frizz.
- Extract an aloe vera to get two tablespoons of clear gel only
- Blend the gel to make it consistently smooth
- Fill the liquid into a spray bottle then shake it
- Spray your hair with the solution after you shampoo and dry your hair.
- Let it sit still on your hair.
To have it worked well, it is suggested to apply this trick 3 to 4 times per week.
Massage your hair with hot Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
Hot coconut oil or olive oil massage could be useful for your hair follicles stimulation, boosting hair growth faster and giving you shiny hair. This effective hair conditioning treatment also helps minimize dandruff and itching.
Coconut oil shall nourish your hair by providing triglyceride content thanks to deep penetration into your hair shafts. Olive oil, otherwise, contains lots of antioxidants, fatty acids, and vitamin E, which act as hair conditioners and help prevent hair damages. Here is how you should do it.
- Heat 2 to 3 tablespoons of Coconut Oil or Olive Oil (it is up to your hair length and thickness) for a few seconds to make it a bit warm.
- Massage your scalp and your hair with the warm oil for about 15 minutes.
- Leave it still for 30 more minutes, covering your head with a hot towel
- Wash your hair with a gentle non – sulfate shampoo.
You would better do it twice per week for your desirable result. If you love to make coconut oil yourself at home, please find it here.
I am sure you are now much more confident with your new shiny hair which is beautified by such natural ingredients. There are also more useful and related articles on this website worth a look.